A small lake located 43 miles southeast of Dallas in Kaufman County, owned by Dr. Ozro T. Woods, was treated with rotenone in February, 1952. With a surface area of about two acres, the lake contained 5.4 acre-feet of water, with a maximum depth of six feet. It was constructed in 1947 and filled the same year.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 License
Cheatum, Elmer P.
"Golden Shiner, Bluegill, and Green Sunfish Production in a small Lake,"
Field and Laboratory: Vol. 20
Available at: https://scholar.smu.edu/fieldandlab/vol20/iss3/3