On October 14, 1957, the charter of The Graduate Research Center, Inc. was approved and filed in the Office of the Secretary of State at Austin, Texas. In the words of the charter, "this corporation is formed to support and encourage the advancement of knowledge in the pure and applied sciences, and to aid in the conduct of research and investigations in those fields at Southern Methodist University."
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 License
Albritton, Claude C. Jr.
"A New Center for Scientific Studies In the Southwest,"
Field and Laboratory: Vol. 27
Available at: https://scholar.smu.edu/fieldandlab/vol27/iss3/1