Download Full Text (3.7 MB)
- From the time of its first opening in 1950 no major change had been made in the decor or furnishings of the first floor of Lawyers Inn. During t-he year the faculty lounge, main lounge, TV 6 room, and guest apartment were refurbished to provide a most attractive and inviting new look.
- The faculty has voted to expand the Legal Clinic curriculum beginning with the summer, 1970 term.
- The first major project of the criminal Justice Program was The short course on Drug Abuse, a highly successful symposium drawing nation-wide attention and commendation. It was attended by over 400 participants.