Download Full Text (3.3 MB)
- A gift of $1 million to establish the J. Cleo Thompson Memorial Endqwment
- The successful launching of the Appellate Clinic and a Program of Legal Services for the Elderly.
- The establishment of the Raymond P. Williams, Jr. and Family Book Endowment to benefit the Underwood Library
- The celebration of the Fiftieth Anniversary of the Journal of Air Law and Commerce with a special issue written entirely by the faculty
- The strengthening of the Legal Research and Writing Program
- The inauguration of a part-time program for well qualified J.D. applicants
- The receipt by the School of total annual and endowment gifts and pledges in excess of 4.2 million dollars.