Download Full Text (2.3 MB)
- The endowment by alumnus William L. Hutchison, '55, of the George W. Hutchison Chair of Energy Law.
- Tthe increase in first-year admissions applications to an all-time high of 1,642, over 17% above those received in 1979-80.
- The advancement in faculty publications and service to the profession with the preparation of 14 books and monographs, 59 articles, and 83 speeches and lectures off campus.
- The receipt of nearly $1.2 million in gifts to the School.
- The inauguration by U.S, Attorney General Benjamin Civiletti of the Alfred P. Murrah Lecture Series, endowed by the Hatton W. Sumners Foundation.
- Continued service to the legal profession through major symposia, including those in taxation, air law, and products liability which attracted national audiences.